Fast braces use modern techniques to move the teeth. Established over 20 years ago in America, this system offers tried and tested fixed dental braces that can straighten your teeth in just 3 to 12 months.
Benefits of fast braces :
- Established for over 20 years
- Quick results in just 3 to 12 months
- Discreet treatment with clear ceramic brackets
- Gentle movement, causing less impact to gums and soft tissue
- Shorter treatment time reduces the risks associated with orthodontic treatment such as root damage and decay
Traditional orthodontic treatments move the teeth in 2 stages. First the surface tooth (crown) is moved, followed by the root.
Fast braces use a unique, patented, triangular bracket to gently move the root and teeth simultaneously.
Fast braces are safe and more comfortable than may other orthodontic systems, as it uses less force to move the teeth ensuring it is gentler on the gums and soft tissue.
Treatment is discreet too! They use clear ceramic brackets, to blend with your natural teeth, with braces often going unnoticed.
Following a course of orthodontics, the ongoing use of a retainer is recommended in order to prevent future movement of the teeth.
Fast braces may not be suitable if your teeth required more complex movement.
To find out if fast braces are suitable for you, please contact Granville Dental & Implant Clinic on 0116 255 1882 to book an initial consultation.